Family Fun is for EVERYONE!
We at the Tauro Family aim to create the best family-friendly, fan experience for all ages. We offer diverse seating options and a variety of fan engagement experiences from in-game to digital to social and beyond. We ask all fans (in-person and digital) to help us create a community of respect, safety, and inclusion. These are some of our fan expectations:
- Children under 5 years old are free as a lapchild. Seating is subject to availability and only guaranteed with a purchased ticket.
- We have family bathrooms with diaper changing stations. Please let us know if you need help locating one.
- Children under 9 years old must be chaperoned/accompanied by a person older than 12 years of age.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Roughhousing, or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Children are to remain in the Pepsi Arena during the game. We do not maintain security in the rest of the Maysa Complex and are not responsible beyond the Pepsi Arena doors.
- If you purchase a standing room or general admission ticket and choose to sit in an open seat, you are welcome to do this, but please be courteous to the ticket holder if they arrive.
- Accessible seating is available above the tunnels and in front of the Bud Light Bar area. Be courteous to those needing those accommodations to best enjoy the game.
- Our opening light show has strobes and our music is loud.
- We have trained medical staff on site. Alert our blue-coated security team members if you require emergency medical care.
- Pucks do fly out of play off the ice every so often. Be ALERT. We are not responsible for injuries caused by lose pucks or other equipment leaving the ice.
We Card and Wristband EVERYONE! YES, EVERYONE!
To purchase alcoholic beverages at Minotauros games:
- Fans will need to get a FREE wristband. Wristbands are available at the bar entrances of the Bud Light Bar and Bar Room and only available to fans 21 and up.
- All 21+ Fans are required to show a government-issued picture I.D. showing that they are at least 21 years of age to receive a wristband.
- Wristbands are required to enter the designated bar area/room and required for all fans purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Wristbands are put on by a member of the Minotauros game-day security.
- Additionally, our bartenders may ask to see your I.D. at anytime.
- Fans will only receive one wristband per game. If you remove your wristband you will not be able to buy alcohol for the remainder of the game.
- 21+, ID, and Wristband or No Sale
- Under 21 are not allowed in the bar areas so plan accordingly. (Including babies and children)
- All beverages will be cracked/popped before serving the fan.
- THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! (If you would like your koozie put on first, or Chelada rolled, please just ask. We aim to please.)
- Have a DD, or a plan to get home safely.
- If you need help getting a ride home or away from that creepy person, just ask!
- Understand we will not serve those who appear to be intoxicated or other wise violate the expectations outlined above.
- Have fun, get loud, chirp those Bobcats, be our next superfan, but be courteous to other fans and participants so everyone can enjoy the game.