Minot, ND – Season Tickets Holders for the 2017/18 season has until midnight tonight to purchase their tickets for Game Three of the Central Division Semi-Finals to be played this Friday on the Pepsi Rink at Maysa Arena. Game Four tickets must be purchased by noon on Friday. Game Four will be played on Saturday night on the Pepsi Rink at Maysa Arena. Season Ticket Holders who do not claim their tickets by these deadlines will see their hold on seats released and the tickets made available to the general public. Season Ticket Holders who received complimentary season tickets must still claim their seats through the online system.
Season Tickets for the 2018/19 season are also now available for renewal. You can do this online as well through the same process as claiming your playoff tickets, or by clicking here and submitting the Season Ticket Order Form to the Minotauros office.
Online Ticket Redemption/Renewal:
All tickets can be renewed, purchased, and downloaded online and you have the option to print your tickets at home, or, save them to a smart device such as an iPhone for direct entry to the games.
To do so, use the following steps.
- Access your account at: https://tickets.minotauroshockey.com/account/
- Your user name will be the email address associated with your season ticket purchase.
- If you have never logged in online before, you will need to create a password by resetting it: https://tickets.minotauroshockey.com/account/password/reset/new. The system will send you reset instructions to create a new password.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of any PENDING OFFERS that are part of your account. Select the link called “Select Offers” to continue.
- You are now viewing your offers in your account. You can modify your offer by clicking on the seat link where you can change your seat price, or, remove seats from your offer should you not require all seats.
- When you’re ready, update and select your offers for purchase, select the offers you want to buy, and complete the order and payment process.
- Following the transaction, you will be able to download and print your tickets.
- If you do not complete your transaction or decide to come back later, no problem. Your tickets will be held for you until the offer expiry date and time.
For any assistance with your online account, please contact the box office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to reset your password?
You may also change or reset your password using the email address you provided when signing up for season tickets and our reset password link located here: